Terms and Conditions
Returns and Refunds Policy
We strive to ensure that our clients are satisfied with their photography services. Due to the nature of our services, which include the creation of custom, digital content, we do not offer refunds once the photography services have been provided. However, we are committed to addressing any concerns or issues you may have. If you believe there is an error or problem with your photographs, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the images, and we will work to rectify the situation to the best of our ability.
All deposits are non-refundable unless cancelled within 24 hours.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise. If you need to reschedule a session, please contact us at least 72 hours before the scheduled appointment. If you'd like to cancel your session and wish to have your payment refunded, you must provide 3 weeks' notice to receive a full refund. Failure to provide sufficient notice for a cancellation will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
2. Information We Collect: We may collect and process the following categories of personal information:
Contact details (name, address, email, phone number)
Session details (date, time, location)
Payment information (if applicable)
Images captured during sessions
3. How We Use Your Information: We use your personal information for the following purposes:
To provide photography services as requested
To fulfill contractual obligations
To communicate with you regarding bookings and sessions
For marketing and promotional purposes (Images only, not personal information) - unless you opt-out, see section 6
4. Legal Basis for Processing: Our processing activities are based on the following legal grounds:
Consent (for marketing purposes)
5. Data Retention: We retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy or as required by law. Images captured during sessions will be retained for 1 year.
6. Marketing Opt-Out: Unless you explicitly opt-out, verbally or in writing at any point during the process, we may use images from your session for marketing and promotional purposes, including our website, social media, and marketing materials.
7. Your Rights: You have the right to:
Access your personal information
Rectify inaccurate data
Erase your data (under certain circumstances)
Object to processing
Withdraw consent (for marketing purposes)
8. Data Security: We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal information.
9. Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Package Specific T&C's
Platinum Branding Package
2 locations or more locations can be included in your shoot, as long as the total travel time does not exceed 30 minutes. The travel time can be longer, but anything above 30 minutes will be taken out of the shooting time. This is to allow me to keep to a time schedule and allow a fair amount of time on each shoot for each client.